Thursday, 3 December 2015

The Saucepans

When I started painting back in 2012, a forum member suggested I should build a unit of female dwarf warriors wielding saucepans, frying pans and the like instead of the usual weapons. I wasn't good enough to put his suggestion into practice at that time, but I've never forgotten it.


So here's the first 'Saucepan':









I converted a female hammerer from Reaper and used GS to make a frying pan:





She still needs a suitable base, maybe cobblestones (and, of course, another fried egg on the base!). I'll do that when the unit is complete.







I've got a lot of female dwarfs I'd like to convert into 'Saucepans' ... what else would you like me to try and build with my (still rather poor) GS skills? Leave me a comment, and I'll regularly post updates with your suggestions put into practice.

2 comments:

Don Mott said...

Shoot. There's a lot of variations you could try. Broom, rolling pin, meat tenderizer, etc.

Have you named her yet? I'm thinking, "Sausy"!

Warhammer-Weib said...

Lots of ideas ... let's see what I can put into practice with my rather limited GS skills. I will finish the 'Play&Win' project first because I need it for a painting competition in April, but then I'll be working on this one again.