Thursday, 31 December 2015

Torre de los muertos - last update this year! :-)

I've progressed this project for a few days. It's starting to look like a Mexican tower now. Next on the agenda: highlighting the red parts, painting the metal ... y los muertos - painting the skulls not as standard skulls, but with colourful 'make-up'. I'm really looking forward to finishing this building ...






... as I imagine painting this Mariachi band consisting of several orc gringos with self-made guitars from plasticard for this terrain piece will be even more fun!

The question is: How can I sculpt ponchos for them?




2 comments:

Von Kurst said...

Love the tower. Happy New Year.

Warhammer-Weib said...

Happy New Year to you, too, Von Kurst, and thank you very much for your comment. It's motivating me to keep on painting!